- Professional Learning Support Resources
- SAU21 Professional Learning Plan 2014-2019
- Credit Conversion Form K
- My Learning Plan (login screen for users)
- Example Professional Goals in a SMART format
- Quick Guide to the New Professional Learning Plan
Did you know...
- Getting to Know Your Teachers, Kids... a new study suggests that a simple aquaintance exercise might improve classroom relationships and even close the achievement gap.
Upcoming & Past Events:
- Jo Boaler's Article: The Mathematics of Hope—Moving from Performance to Learning in Mathematics Classrooms
- View the TEDx Talk: A Passion for Math!
- KEEPERS: Science Math and Engineering Camp for Students (Grades 2-5)
- The students and parents said...This Camp is awesome!
- Students' Registration and Students' Waiver Form
These forms will be adjusted annually for upcoming camps to be held in South Hampton, Seabrook & North Hampton. (most likely every other year based on enrollment)
- KEEPERS for Teachers - Bring this experience to your own district!
- SAU21 teachers: Need ideas for how to bring the Next Generation Science Standards into your classrooms. This camp experience gives you the opportunity of planning and implementing science and engineering practices within a classroom setting of elementary children.