SAU #21 SCHOOL DISTRICTS RECEIVE $428,999 IN STATE FUNDING
FOR SECURITY AND LIFE SAFETY UPGRADES.
The NH Dept of Education in accordance with RSA 198:15-y has approved applications for reimbursement of the following SAU #21 school districts from the NH Public School Infrastructure Fund. These projects will be completed during the 2018-19 school year, and funding is based on either 30% or 80% of the project costs.
Winnacunnet School District has been approved to receive funding for security upgrades to Winnacunnet High School in the amount of $270,912.00
- Double Door Safety $ 1,200.00
- Exit Alarm Installation $ 5,712.00
- Security Camera Upgrade $264,000.00
Seabrook School District has been approved to receive funding for security and life safety upgrades to the Seabrook Elementary/Middle School in the amount of $146,087.00
- Flashing Beacon Notification System for the Gym and Cafeteria $ 2,000.00 (80%)
- Safety Bollards $ 7,200.00 (80%)
- Emergency Door Alarm System $ 17,600.00 (80%)
- Sprinkler System Installation (SES) $119,287.00 (30%)
North Hampton School District has been approved to receive funding for security upgrades to the North Hampton School in the amount of $12,000.00
- Security Camera Upgrades $12,000.00